Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Great Butterfly Send-Off of 2010

We did it! And we didn't even kill any during the whole process. Here is the video. Please pardon the homeless look Will has going on. He needs a haricut. (Man - I feel like I'm saying that every other day.)


I won't bore you with the first video. I was hoping for a "white dove" effect - you know - open it up and out they majestically fly. I guess butterflies are not that smart because we opened it and they didn't budge. So I pulled out their food plate and then some flew off. Then this video started and Will was a little upset that they left. But when he talks to them isn't it so cute?

Then I got a picture of Wes watching the whole thing. He is adorable.

4 comments:

Paige said...

That is an adorable picture of Wes.

Kelsey said...

Will's little voice is just darling. I love the end of the video - Okay! And I can't believe how big Wes is now; he looks like a little boy already!

Our Little Family said...

That is super cute! That is such a neat thing to do. I love that Will calmed down after you said that he can have more butterflies.

Lori said...

We watched this video again for about the 20th time and it still makes us smile. What a darling boy we have! And Wes just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day. You did good, guys! We love you.