Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday is a special day

We decided to dedicate this last Saturday to some much needed spring cleaning, and we thought that having some fun with it would be great motivation. Here are some of the highlights.

My car was kicked out of our garage last summer to make room for a few things and we decided it was time to clean up our act. The love seat you see moving around is up for an overhaul soon.

Our junk room 3rd bedroom was also home to lots of odds and ends, and we tackled that too.

And last but not least, our bedroom had more than a few corners we'd neglected to tidy up recently, so we worked on those as well.

Well, if nothing else, it was fun to see a few changes around the house this weekend. Saturday sure is a special day.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I wish I was could be that speedy! What a cool transformation...I especially liked the bumbo action with Wes! Sure miss you guys.

Jancisco said...

you kissed on camera!

Good work on the tidying/heavy cleaning/organizing action. I agree, it makes you feel totally rejuvenated.

Nicole said...

I probably had way more fun watching that than I should have. If you want to come on over, I have some jobs you two could do...